Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog upate

Hi everyone!

We are going to keep this update for more church/ministry related updates but I am going to start my own blog, www.laughterfull.blogspot.com. For whatever reason, trying to blog from both Christian and I's perspective - rather than just my own, has just been hard. I think I will feel more free to just be me if it is my own space rather than an update page for our life. You would think that blogging would not be that hard but I guess for some of us, it just is. We'll see how it goes with the new space and if I blog more than I have here but I think it will at least be a start. And, it will probably be more fun. So, join me at laughter-full and journey with me through my ponderings!

We will keep this one updated monthly - with very similar updates as our email updates so it will be a great place to keep in touch with updates with the Church, ministry, and work here in general.

Thanks for encouraging and loving us so well on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment